Creative Camps is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and therefore approved volunteers may earn service hours per requirements defined by local school districts. Volunteers can expect to:
- Participate in camp activities
- Contribute in logistical decisions
- Assist with pre-camp and post-camp organizational activities
- Pay no camp or associated add-in fees
- Must be attending high or home school equivalent age
- Must be able to demonstrate age-appropriate leadership skills or experience
- Due to limited availability, applications will be processed on a ‘first come first served’ basis
- Availability is not published because this depends on a number of factors including several which change throughout the application period.
To apply for the Volunteers Program, parents need to:
- Download the Volunteer Program Application Form
- Complete and sign the Volunteer Program Application Form
- Return the form to Creative Camps per the instructions on the form.
- Upon receipt of the completed/ signed form, Creative Camps will review together with the respective camp leader(s) and a decision will be made.
- The applicant will then be informed of the decision and next steps should the approval be granted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.