Creative Camps’ goal is to enable children to grow their thinking and expand their creativity through activities and play with other like-minded children. Being aware that not all families are in a position of means, Creative Camps has established a Scholarship program to assist in bridging this gap.
Scholarships are provided for those families who lack the financial means to enable their child to attend camps subject to the following conditions:
- Application for scholarship is not a guarantee of placement
- Creative Camps does not determine or assess familial financial means. Eligibility is determined by the school social worker / counselor of the school that the child attends during the school year prior to the summer camps offered
- Due to limited availability, applications will be processed on a ‘first come first served’ basis
- Availability of scholarships is not published because this availability depends on a number of factors including several which change throughout the application period.
- If a scholarship is awarded, the cost of camps approved is reduced by 50% and associated add-ins costs are waived
If you would like to attend Creative Camps and believe you are eligible for a Creative Camps scholarship, please follow this process:
- Download the Scholarship Referral Form.
- Contact your school social worker/ counselor and provide them the Scholarship Referral Form.
- Ask the social worker/ counselor to complete the form then return it to Creative Camps per the instructions on the form.
- Upon receipt of the completed/ signed form, Creative Camps will review together with the respective camp leader(s) and a decision will be made.
- The applicant will then be informed of the decision and next steps should the Scholarship be awarded.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.