Payment Terms & Conditions
Our camps are divided into two sessions, with add-ins to offer the most flexibility for your family’s needs. You may choose just morning, just afternoon, or combine morning and afternoon with supervised add-in times to create a full day of care.
- Morning camps run from 9-12pm.
- Afternoon camps run from 1-4pm.
Camps must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Please note the following terms:
- Payment in full is required to confirm placement
- Payment will be fully refundable if cancelled within 24 hours
- If cancelled more than 2 weeks prior to Camp start date, 80% of the payment is refundable
- If cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to Camp start date, payment is non-refundable
- If cancellation is caused by a verifiable emergency situation, Creative Camps may discretionally provide 100% refund
- If you are placed on a waitlist, payment will only be required if/ when a position opens in order to confirm placement
Cancellation is only accepted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you attend more than two camps during our summer camp season, you are entitled to a $20 discount for the thirds and for each camp you register for subsequently.
Late Child Pick-up
If you anticipate you will be late to pick-up your child from camp, please enroll your child in the After Camp Care add-in. If however you are late to pick-up your child from camp, you will need to pay $15 per hour per child. This same fee is due should you be late after the After Camp Care add-in. Fees will be due on the day the delay occurs.
Special Needs and Camper Character Policy
While we encourage and scaffold social responsibility and creative thinking skills, we are not certified to address behaviors or conditions (diagnosed or undiagnosed) that prevent a positive experience for our campers. We are happy to accept a percentage of special-needs children provided they have adequate support for the short duration of our camps and we know about the needs ahead of time.
Please read and review with your child our Camper Character contract. You will need to bring a signed copy of the contract for each child to your first camp day.
In order to accommodate our camper parents’ busy lifestyles, we offer the following ‘add-in’ programs:
- Before Camp Care 8:00-9:00am
- Supervised Lunch 12:00pm-1:00pm
- After Camp Care 4:00-5:00pm
Fees are $8 per child per add-in per day. This price is discounted to $6 per add-in for each subsequent add-in purchased after 10 add-ins.
If you find you unexpectedly need before care/supervised lunch/or after care, please call the teacher to confirm that we have available space and be prepared to pay in cash for the service.