Creative Camps’ goal is to enable children to grow their thinking and expand their creativity through activities and play with other like-minded children. We often receive requests for children who are above the eligibility age for camps still wishing to attend. Creative Camps is now offering the Junior Counselors Program with a goal of growing older children into leadership roles. Junior Counselors can expect to:
- Participate in camp activities
- Learn to help camp leaders with simple supervisory tasks
- Help contribute in logistical decisions
- Receive 50% off camp fees and free associated add-ins
- Must be above the camp age eligibility requirements (as determined by the date of birth on the first day of camp) and be attending elementary or middle school or home school equivalent
- Must be able to demonstrate age-appropriate leadership skills or experience
- Due to limited availability, applications will be processed on a ‘first come first served’ basis
- Availability is not published because this depends on a number of factors including several which change throughout the application period.
To apply for the Junior Counselors Program, parents need to:
- Download the Junior Counselors Program Application Form.
- Complete and sign the Junior Counselors Program Application Form
- Return the form to Creative Camps per the instructions on the form.
- Upon receipt of the completed/ signed form, Creative Camps will review together with the respective camp leader(s) and a decision will be made.
- The applicant will then be informed of the decision and next steps should the approval be granted.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions you may have.